To ensure safety and flawless car handling, most vehicle manufacturers advise routine servicing every 6 to 12 months. This saves you money on future repair costs by helping you identify the underlying problems earlier.
Are you looking for a reputable car service facility that can provide affordable car service Plymouth?
Then put an end to your search for “car servicing near me” with OBD Tech Plymouth. We have a team of mechanics, specially trained in this field and use technologically advanced tools. Additionally, we have OE-grade spare parts for various vehicle makes and models, so we can promptly replace any broken components.
A Detailed Insight Into Our Servicing Catalogue
We provide three kinds of car service Plymouth, depending on the type of vehicle you drive and the number of miles you travel annually:
Interim Car Servicing
Cars that run more miles per year, interim servicing is strongly advised. Vehicle owners can consider opting for an interim service after every 6 months or every 6,000 miles (whichever comes early).
The following inspections are included in our 55 check points during our interim automobile service:
- Examination of various automotive fluids
- Checking the brake
- Oil and oil filter change
- Coolant top-up, and much more
Full Car Servicing
Automobile experts recommend full car servicing regardless of the number of miles driven. You must perform a full inspection once every 12 months or every 12,000 miles (whichever comes early).
Our full car servicing package (77 check points) includes the following:
- Oil filter
- Air filter
- Pollen filter
- Engine oil
- Inspection of the cambelt
- Battery check
- Tyres and wheels
- Suspension system checks
- Engine inspection, and more
Major Car Servicing
All automobile owners can consider opting for a major car servicing every 24 months or 24,000 miles (whichever early). By this point, your car's most important components typically start to wear out, making a thorough inspection essential.
Our major servicing package comprises of all checks and part replacements included in the Full Servicing package plus several other services, costumised to your vehicle’s age, make and model.
Benefits Of Regular Car Servicing
Regular car service Plymouth has a lot of advantages, including:
- It aids in early problem detection and helps prevent collateral damage to connected car parts.
- The engine of your car operates at peak efficiency and provides unmatched performance and longevity with the help of routine coolant top-up and examination. It also helps to save on fuel costs.
- Additionally, an up-to-date car service history impresses used car purchasers and may increase your vehicle’s resale value.
- A regularly serviced vehicle will pass its annual MOT without any problems.
Please note: In case you drive a leasing vehicle, you must get the car serviced according to your contract. Any delays will result in hefty extra costs charged by the leasing copmany.
Hence, visit our garage at 26 Stonehouse Street, Plymouth PL1 3PE.
You can book any of our services online using this website or by calling us on 01752229819.
If you have any questions also do not hesitate to get in